Dr. Ruita S Ranade
|Date of Birth||19-Dec-1963|
|Father’s Name||Damodar Ramchandra Nayak|
|State Board Registration No.||19697|
|Date of Joining||07/04/2021|
|UG Qualification||B.A.M.S R.A. Podar Ayurvedic College Warali,Mumbai , Maharastra|
|PG Qualification||M.D K.G.M.P. Ayurvedic College Carminarroad, Mumbai, Maharastra -2013|
Dr. Chaitali Kakadiya
|Date of Birth||11 Aug 1994|
|Father’s Name||Babubhai C Kakadiya|
|State Board Registration No.||20926|
|Date of Joining||23/11/2020|
|UG Qualification||B.A.M.S Gujarat Ayurved University Jamnagar-2016|
|PG Qualification||M.D. Gujarat Ayurved University Jamnagar-2020|
Dr. Santosh T.
|Date of Birth||13 March 1985|
|Father’s Name||Latha. G. T.|
|State Board Registration No.||22314|
|Date of Joining||29/01/2021|
|UG Qualification||B.A.M.S – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Banglore – 2007|
|PG Qualification||M.D. – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Banglore – 2014|
:: INTRODUCTION ::
Sharira (Human body) is composed by the conglomeration of five great elements and chetana. Kriya signifies movements or activities. The physiological activities of the Sharira are carried out as long as its components and constituents are in the state of normalcy.
Kriya Sharira elaborates the fundamental Ayurvedic concepts like Dosha- Dhatu- Mala, Agni, Pachana, Prakriti, Mana, Atma etc.
The proper knowledge of normalcy through Kriya Sharira is essential for assessment of abnormality or pathological changes.
:: OBJECTIVES ::
- Elucidate the basic principles of human physiology in Ayurveda.
- Elaborate the fundamentals of contemporary physiology.
- To document and analyze foundational principles like Deha Prakriti, Manasa Prakriti, Dhatu Sara in a healthy individual.
- Explore the areas of research based upon the basic principles of Ayurveda.
:: DEPARTMENTAL FEATURES ::
- The department has a well-established museum and laboratory with equipment for better understanding of the subject.
- Library and reading room
- Departmental projects