|Date of Birth||26/Nov/1985|
|State Board Registration No.||I60435A|
|Date of Joining||17/Mar/2022|
|UG Qualification||B.A.M.S Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik 2007|
|PG Qualification||M.D. Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik 2012|
|Date of Birth||23/May/1990|
|Father’s Name||Manohar Lal Ji|
|State Board Registration No.||55088 (MP)|
|Date of Joining||19/Nov/2022|
|UG Qualification||Vikram University Ujjain Madhya Pradesh 2015|
|PG Qualification||Gujrat ayurved University Jamnagar 2019|
AN INSIGHT INTO THE DEPARTMENT
Rachanasharir , is the perspective of Anatomy in Ayurveda. This department pave the initial path for the academic life of an aspiring medical student. Here we assist the student to cognize the structure of human body. The objective is to make them understand the human body comprehensively making them in good shape to assimilate the science of medicine in the coming years. The objective is pulled off by rigorous practical sessions for human body dissection done by our expert qualified academicians. Along with the contemporary anatomy the Ayurvedic view which is specific to our own science is also conveyed to the students. More than a textual lecture we focus on decoding the concepts and making the students to elucidate the concepts without any ambiguity. Moreover we conduct class from invited experts for the students aiming for their academic excellence. We provide the best in the stream as our faculties who are qualified from well known institutions and efficient
- A museum with enough specimens and dummy models for the academic purpose of the students.
- Dissection hall with a male and female cadaver obtained legally for the dissections purpose.
- We always make sure the cadaver is not of any medical risks.
- We have the embalming facility to maintain the body properly for the whole academic year.
- Special care is always taken to maintain the hall properly to avoid any autopsy hazards of any means.
- Departmental library to meet the academic needs